CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

What Alma the younger and Aurora have in common

Tonight it was really funny when Jeff was reading the girls scriptures, he was reading about Alma the Younger and his conversion.  When Jeff read about the part when the Angel came to Alma and the Sons of Mosiah, and Alma went into some sort of "coma" ...


Klaire says to Jeff, "did he DIE?"

Kloey pipes in before Jeff can even say anything, "no, he is just sleeping like Aurora, except he doesn't get woken up by a kiss"


I was feeding Kelsea, and I just sat their and laughed.  I love my girls!

Jaxon by the way had already gone to bed, that boy was TiReD!

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

That is awesome. HA HA. I had to show that one to Jason.

Also, that's exactly where we're at in our BofM reading too. Funny!