CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Love you Daddy

Happy Fathers Day Jeff , Dad and Dad R., and all the wonderful Daddy's out there, (and future Daddy's)

We pulled back into town a few hours ago from being in Mexico, and it was AWESOME! beautiful sandy beaches a nice resort, amazing company.  The only bad thing was I took 3 pictures after arriving to our resort- DROPPED my camera and broke it (BUMMER) so I am hoping to get some pictures from Jen, Kathrynn, Tarrah- or who ever got some of us. haha. neat right.

Well Jeff is the best Dad to our sweet kids! They love him SO much, and he would do anything for them!  Thanks Jeff for being so amazing to our kids!
And to my sweet Dad, I love ya Daddy-O. I am so thankful for you and for all the many things you taught me, and the love you showed me still!
Dad R., Thank you for raising an amazing man, and for always being there for us! I am thankful I gained you as my Father in law!
Happy Fathers Day!

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Look at those cute kids. Bummer about the camera. BUMMER!!

Jenn said...

LAME about the camera my sis! But I got some super cute pics you are going to love!! Sending them all slowly hahaha so fun in Mexico with you! YAY! Loves!