CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

I {heart} February

February is already starting off to be a WAY better month than January!  I had 3 almost 4 weeks straight of sick kids in January... it wasn't fun!  They are all feeling much better and I am so thankful.

Tonight me and Jeff got to go out on a dinner date :) After the month of January... it was much needed!  We brought Kelsea along with us and she was how she always is, just happy and smiling the whole time! 

My hot date with Kelsea in tow. (This picture was from our ping-pong tournament in Snowflake during Christmas)  I wish I would have taken one of us tonight, for some reason I just wanted to remember it.

Jeff has been super patient with me lately, I have had a harder time feeling 'normal' after this baby.  It feels like the past 6 months have been kinda crazy for our family, for me emotionally- and my body has taken it physically, and it all seems to have caught up to me.  I am working through it, and Jeff has been so helpful in so many ways lately.  I love this man!
So here is to a MUCH better month, full of love and thankfulness!

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

Happy February - take care of yourself pretty girl. :)

Hilary said...

Hey, you've had a lot of changes, give yourself some slack!
I feel like it takes about 6 months to get back into a groove after a big change. I feel like that with the move... same when I had a baby
....
So, I think you have a year. :)
Hang in there dude.

DeWitts said...

i'm not good with change either.

Are you still running? I started and its killing me but i ran for 30 min today and i was so proud of myself. haha!

Krista said...

Anna thanks, your so sweet!
Hilary! I do need to just cut myself some slack sometimes, I guess as women we are so hard on ourselves sometimes.
Oh Marti... I have yet to start running, haha, I will get there soon I hope :) and nice on 30 min! I would DIE... seriously