CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 03, 2012

ooops, I did it again....

Well you would think I would learn my lesson with what I do to my hair, but nope. I am a big dork, and I just like to purposely make myself look hideous! I do this almost everytime I have a baby when they are about 4-6 months old. For starters, I get my hair highlighted right after I have the baby, because I am feeling so frumpy, and then walla I feel refreshed, then my roots start to grow out, and I continue to let them grow out because the little one is in constant need of attention... So more dark roots, and after each kid, they continue to get darker. SO... here I am in a pickle, trying to same some cash... and TIME, I being the smarty pants that I am buy a box of color from the store (I know those who do hair are just rolling their eyes right now) and BAM.... instant hideousness. I keep thinking I will get different results.... but NOPE. I bought a dirty blond one this time, thinking it was about the same color as my roots, and it came out so brassy red looking... I have gone to straight dark before and I considering doing that now, cause this color is SO SO bad, any suggestions without killing the bank, and my hair....? and yes $100 bucks for me is kinda a stretch... but hey, if that's what it takes, that's what it takes.
don't mind that its not fixed... but what do I do about this color?

 seriously... what did I just do?
ANY ADVICE?

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I really don't think it's that bad, although I can't really see it....
Maybe go a bit darker? I think you're adorable -- we al lmake dumb decisions when we have babies. :)

Krista said...

Thanks Hilary, I did weave in darker, so hopefully that will help. And Mary Reed sugested I get this purple shampoo to help the "brassyness" and I think its helped :)
oh well right, hair grows out.

mad white woman said...

Obviously I'm probably not the best person to answer, but I think it looks fine. As Jason told me when I chopped my hair off for the first time ever (to his disgust): You're still cute because your face is cute. Ha ha. :)