CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

today was her birthday.....


About 4 years and 20 minutes ago I gave birth to this Beautiful little girl.  It was such an amazing experience, I cannot even begin to describe how much I love this sweetheart!  (can a Mother ever really put those feelings into words?) She has brought so much joy into my life, she is always so expressive with how she feels, it is never half way for her, she feels EXTREMELY happy when she is and her sad times just break your heart.  She keeps me laughing with her witty and most of the time silly remarks, like when she comes in from outside with big bright eyes exclaiming to me "MOM! MOM! I CAN SEE MY BRAINS!!" haha, I had to look at her and she she was pointing to the 'Vains' in her arms.  Or when I hear her singing 'I was meant for Loving you Baby' (from Just Dance 3 oh.. AND doing the moves) to Kelsea in her swing, it just melts my heart.
Klaire is so smart too, she has such a great memory, loves to sing and dance.  She is a little shy at first, but when she gets more comfortable your her best friend.  I asked her a series of questions the other day and here is how it went:

Me: what is your full name?
K: K. L. A. I. R. E (she spells it for me)
Me: no your FULL name, like.. the Whole thing
K: .... Leah
..silence.. (me laughing inside, because that's her pretend name)
Me: What is your favorite color?
K: Pink
Me: What is your favorite food?
K: Chicken
Me: what kind of Chicken?.... (cuz i'm confused, she doesn't like mine)
and she bites at her hand like she is eating a chicken leg. haha OK..
Me: Do you have a favorite toy?
K: I wanna a Dolphin (she loves the 2 she does have)
Me: Who is your Hero?
.... big pause
K: John
Me: Who's John?
K: My cousin
Me: you don't have a cousin named John.... (as i'm laughing, and Klaire just starts giggling)
.... a few more random questions,
then..
Me: Who is your Best Friend?
K: KLOEY (with the biggest smile on her face)
Me: What do you want to be when your a big kid?
K:.... uuhhhhhh.. KLAIRE.
such a sweet heart!

I love you Klaire, I hope you had a great birthday!  You are getting so big and becoming such a beautiful young lady, I hope you always remember who you are, and that your Mom and Dad love you SO very much!

3 comments:

holly & anthony said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is 4! Time goes by so fast and makes me want to cherish all the moments even if I get hardly any sleep! I love Klaire's blonde hair! Happy Birthday to her!

mad white woman said...

There she is! Your mini-me! :)

What a sweet little girl. Funny kids are so much fun.

A mother heart said...

We love you Klaire! What a sweetie!