CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 05, 2012

To be 6 again

March 2, 2006 at 5:32am my sweet Kloey came into this world. The night before about 10 I really started having contractions, and Jeff was so nervous he went to go workout (in our garage) GOOD thing I had sweet Jessica to help me out and keep my head on right, I called the hospital and my Mom and my Mom told me to go in, and she was driving down (she is about 3 hours away) the hospital told me to take a bath... go for a walk... relax... enjoy being at home... yada yada, I WAS HURTING... so we left for the hospital, we lived at the time about 40 minutes away, and it was a BUMPY road, then Jeff forgot his wallet, by this time I was about to strangle him... we FINALLY got to the hospital around midnight, and was in SO much pain I was throwing up, I had back labor, and bad. I had FINALLY gotten my epidural around 2:30am or so, and I finally could relax. My Mom got there and my sister in law, and Jeff's parents had just left the hospital in Showlow (3 hours away) and came straight down (Jeff's poor Dad had fallen off the roof, and was beat up bad) he was on some pain meds so he was feeling ok. After I had gotten my epidural the nurses said I should rest, I was only a 3- WHAT, that was all... after all my pain... oh well. so I fell asleep, Jeff fell asleep, our sweet guest went out to their cars to fall asleep, we told them we would call them if anything happened, so I kinda dozed... at about 4:45 ish the nurse came in to check me and panicked a little and said ... DON'T PUSH, and I was fully dilated, Kloey was making her way into this world and here I was taking a nap. She hurried and paged the Doctor, he was out on a bike ride... wha...? my baby was coming out and my Doctor was riding his BIKE...? We called our peeps who were sleeping in their cars and they came up, shortly the Doctor followed, it was HIS birthday too, so I started feeling a little bad I interrupted his bike ride- but my feeling bad was short lived when Kloey started to inch her way out without me pushing... AT.ALL. Finally the Doctor told me to push and out popped Kloey, (I swear she was trying to birth herself) She was beautiful! I was so overwhelmed by how sweet she was- the Spirit was so strong- I could tell the Lord had given me charge of one of his special spirits. She is very strong willed, and determined- I should have picked up on that from DAY one! I love her so much and I am so so thankful for her! I am so proud to be her Momma! Every year on her birthday I tell her that story when she goes to sleep, and every year I get choked up- 
 Birthday girl
 One and so serious
 Two was the dream- happy little girl
 Three- what a beautiful girl we have on our hands
 Four- Full of sass and personality, but Oh so helpful to her Momma
Five- school, t-ball, 3 moves and still my happy sweetheart!
Six- I am so proud of Kloey, she is growing up to be the sweetest girl with alot of personality (and yes that pose is flaunted anytime a camera comes out) I love this sweetheart!
 and... no these photos are not Doctored up by me and Kloey... she natually has purple eyes and FULL plum lips :)  That 6 on her shoulder is her pal by the way telling her how AWESOME it is to be 6! 

Oh... and we cannot forget Kloey's best pals EVER, Klaire and Emberlyn-

I hope you had the best day Kloey- we all sure love you

5 comments:

Hilary said...

She is such a sweet, sweet girl. You've done right with her. I can't judge your other 3 yet though. :)

Hilary said...

She is such a sweet, sweet girl. You've done right with her. I can't judge your other 3 yet though. :)

mad white woman said...

Birth stories are awesome! What a pretty girl, even with purple eyes. :)

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Oh man, I will never forget that!! I honestly can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of your family for that time. I know it wasn't easy but oh, how I LOVED that sweet baby girl!! Happy Birthday Kloey!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

So beautiful! Thanks for the comment. We did have a blast and it was the hardest thing I've ever done to leave my boys! But in the end so worth it. You guys should do it! Enjoy your sweet family they are so cute!!