CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

oh Facebook

Facebook said this is what my name meant...
I accidently clicked on someone eles name... and it must have posted on my facebook account what my name meant... haha, I thought it was funny .. Cuz, I'm sure my kids would agree


On another note, I got sick today, I am not sure whats up- I have been doing great with my eating, I actually increased my calories a bit, and am adding in snack packs of like mixed carrotts and sugar snap peas, or celery with carrotts, it seriously feels like i'm eating all day just to get 'GOOD' calories in. I think the headaches I am having is from not having sugar... (not good that I was THAT addicted) I will be grateful when that passes, anyone know how long that lasts....?

and.. I changed up my dinner today and had

Shredded chicken
1can of black beans
1small can of diced grn chille
3 bell peppers diced and cooked in a little olive oil

all mixed together and cut some avacado and tomatoes to top it off
(Jeff ate too, and we had extras, so good & lunch tomorrow)

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

Pretty sure that describes the opposite of you. Seriously.

Bummer you're sick! Hopefully it passes quickly. I got so irritated trying to get enough to eat when I was nursing (and I wasn't even exercising!). Eating felt like a chore, which is saying a lot because I love to eat.

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Haha that was probably my fault... stupid name thing. I think it's awesome you're doing so good and tracking what you eat. It seriously is a TON of work! I use this app called MyFitnessPal and it totally rocks but I HATE logging in every single thing I eat even though I know should. Btw, I can't believe you guys have moved 11 times!! I can't complain about my moves :) Anywho, your comment made my day! I miss you too and hope you feel better!

Megan said...

Hey Krista! Thank you so so much for your kind comment on my blog! That really means a lot to me. And I totally know who you are! haha! I laughed when I saw that part. I totally stalk your blog too but have been too afraid to ever comment cause I was pretty sure you didn't know who I was, haha. I remember meeting you at the 24th of July celebration but was too scared to say I read your blog, haha. So I'm glad I know that we know each other now and can be open friends instead of just stalking :)

But I also really wanted to thank you you for your comment! It meant so much to me for you to say that and I really appreciate it. I really admire you and all that you and Jeff do for your family. I'm always so impressed with how kind, optimistic, and faithful you are. Thank for being a good example to me and being so kind! :)