CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 24, 2012

A day of Food

I am one of those people who can eat the same thing day after day after day..(I say that now right). So I am going to start off easy on myself and see how it goes. This is what I ate today, what I will eat tomorrow and most likely for the next week, I will post if it changes up a bit.

7:30    
  Green Smoothie  (Yum Yum)
      -3 cups of Spinach leaves
      -Pure Trim chocolate protein shake
      -peanut butter
      -banana
ice & water then blend
=720 cal divide that by 2 (for my sweet Jeff) so.. 360 cal.

10:30
    Coaches Oats 51 cal. (I say 50 because a little spewed over in the microwave)
    1/2 Cup of Cashews    320 cal. (wow)

1:30 (was my intention on eating but I forgot until 2:30)
   Salad
     -3 cups of Spinach leaves
     -1/3 cup of sliced almond
     -2 oz of turkey
     -light raspberry vinaigrette  240 cal.

3:30 (pushed to 4:30, because of previous meal)
  Apple
  Peanut Butter (I'm talking the Organic kind that has to be refrigerated (so much better))  250 cal.

6:45
  4oz Chicken Breast seasoned with Spike
  Steamed mixed veggies   170 cal.

Total Cal= 1440 (if I did my math right)

How I felt....- honestly this isn't the best day to judge how i felt ... because I was so very tired from lack of sleep from nursing Kelsea what felt like ALL night (I think I need to get her something more to eat)-  and I woke up on the wrong side of the bed... not really sure why?  Then I REALLY wanted to get my house clean, and Jax decided to take his diaper off about 5 times today and pee on his toys the girls horse Maximus ... ME... why.. CHILD, why..? It was me really just following him around all morning while he made messes, I had HAD it with him. :\ and I didn't get to go work out, so... FAIL. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Oh I almost forgot, Kari gave me a website that I have been checking out, and AmAzing :) ck it out
http://www.draxe.com/  for recipes and good stuff :) THANKS KARI LEE!

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

I am not trying to be annoying - and no, I didn't check your math. :) BUT, 1440 is not enough calories if you're nursing. Seriously, you need closer to 2000. And probably 2000 if you're exercising. Regardless, that's a lot of healthy food. I eat healthy like that... and then binge on junk food. Like tonight, I just ate chocolate covered cinnamon bears. :) How do you keep from snacking? Like all day long, that's my problem. Oh, and I have a few recipes I will try to e-mail over.

Krista said...

oh my goodness, not annoying at all- see I need advice, I keep thinking I need less cal. but I probably need more so my body won't be hanging on to what I do eat because its so HUNGRY. Yes- please send over recipes, kristareidhead@hotmail
My biggest problem is when I eat and how often, I seriously could go all day with no food and then eat once the kids go down (so bad) so I have to remind myself to eat every 3 hours.
Jeff always asks me every day when he gets home from work...'what did you eat? when did you eat..? KRISTA (in the shameful tone)'